VIDEO TRANSFER TO DIGITAL
We are able to transfer to digital using State of the art video players; Panasonic, Sony, Grundig,…
For archival copy we recommend lossless or lossy coces with high bit rate for chroma dynamic range preservation; ProRes 4:2:2, MXF, AVI, mpeg2000, FFV1 10 Bit, for access copy; MP4; h.264 or even h.265 codecs.
1. We number and classify every reel
2. Film is inspected and repaired
3. Film is getting cleaned and lubricated prior loaded in our scanner
4. Color correction is applied
5. Usb flash disc or HD is delivered with the film
VIDEO CASSETTE TAPES AND FILM TRANSFER TO DIGITAL
– LASER DISC transfer to digital (transcoding).
– Audio PCM under VHS, U-Matic and Betamax video tape transfer to digital.
– Mini DVD video tape transfer to digital (transcoding).
– UPSCALING up to 4k