We use State of the Art technology to transfer more than 18 different audio discs to digital in the highest quality.
We recommend for archival copy; PCM Raw to WAV a 96Khzs/24 bits, 192 Khzs /24 bits or 88,2 Khzs /24 bits depending on client demands.
For the access copy; Wav a 44,1Khzs /16 bits edited and restored.
– 3 Rondine III turntables with selectable speed provides ultra low resonance, high accurate stable stroboscope calibrated speed for audio discs archival.
– Custom made Tomahawk (c) air bearing tonearms (UK) are attached to every turntable to provide linear tracking sampling.
– Custom made by expert stylus UK an assortment of stylus shapes and widths for every unique shellac/laquered/vynil disc.
– Hill and dale vertical cut and lateral V cut shape discs are transferred accurately.
– All diameters 3″, 5″, 72, 10″ up to 16 (radio transcriptions) can be transferred.
– rotation speeds (from 16rpm to more than 100rpm), heads up for 76rpm, 78,24 rpm and 80rpm.
– Composition; cardboard, acetate, vinyl, shellac, even magnetic Telefunken and Pye discs, no problem.
Cedar Audio (c) provides great quality noise restoration without damaging the audio source;
— UNESCO, IASA, B Library protocols compliance —